Our Services may contain links to other websites or services; and information practices and/or the content of such other websites or services shall be governed by the privacy statements of such other websites or services.
Here we describe what information we collect, what we use it for, which third parties we use to help us and give links to the privacy policies of those third parties for you to read:
- To manage payments, we use Paddle Ltd (https://paddle.com) who will store your payment details such as your payment card number, expiration date or security code. Please refer to their Privacy Statements https://paddle.com/gdpr and https://paddle.com/privacy/
- we track and store usage behavior such as which links are clicked on and API endpoints usage statistics so we can optimize the services we provide to you. We use Google Analytics with anonymized IP feature enabled for this purpose. Please refer to their Privacy Statement https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- We use Crisp to provide livechat support functionality. Please refer to their Privacy Statement https://crisp.chat/en/privacy/
- When you contact us for support or other customer service requests, we can maintain records related to such requests, including any information provided by you related to such support or service requests and contact you back about our services with relevant information. We may also obtain Personal Information about you from third parties, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other publicly accessible sources.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information communications related to Tardis.dev. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional communications related to us, you can at any moment in time by using the unsubscribe button in the email or emailing [email protected] to request us to stop sending you such communications. Such a request will be processed immediately by us, but in any event within two (2) business days.
- To keep track of which users should have access to paid versions of our services and to handle API authentication and authorization, we store user details such as email address, name, subscription details and IP address in Cloudflare data store (encrypted at rest). Please refer to their Privacy Statement https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy
Unless specified otherwise, all data requested by Tardis.dev is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for us to provide our services. In cases where Tardis.dev website specifically states that some data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the service. Users who are uncertain about which personal data is mandatory are welcome to contact us at [email protected].
We may publicly display aggregated anonymous data to help communicate what we know about how our services are typically used.
When you provide us with personal information to make a purchase or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to us collecting this information and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information so that we can send you communications in the future, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no afterwards.
If you wish to withdraw the consent you have given to us to collect, store or use your information, please contact us at [email protected].
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Third-party providers will collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. Third-party service providers have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. Your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which a third party service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links that appear in any of the content we provide to you, those links may direct you to third party sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We retain personal information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
By using Tardis.dev website and services, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If we are acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information you should email us at [email protected].